Experts in the field of industrial roofing and specialized in particular in the laying of specific products such as, PVC or polycoom oil membranes, Greek sheets, insulated panels, we are now a consolidated company in the sector so that we can boast the realization of as many as 10 million sqm of roofing.
For more than 50 years we have been involved in the refurbishment of existing roofs also through the remediation of materials containing asbestos and the construction of new roofing with different technologies.
The Greek roofing sheets are characterized by high performance and an aesthetic appearance that leaves ample expressive margins for the designers who use it.
On the other hand, they are placed on the market with a very high range of profiling, to perform mainly the required static functions, of materials (aluminum, steel, copper, titanium zinc, stainless) and colors.
Currently, tin roofs are among the most used roofs for industrial construction, particularly for sheds, warehouses, canopies and canopies.
Among the many advantages that Greek sheets offer are
- Content weight
- Ease of transport and handling
- Quick and easy to install
- Versatility and adaptability to the underlying structure
- High range and usability for large lights
- Resistance to weather and temperature changes
The sandwich panel, consisting of two rigid parts held together by an insulating central layer glued to them. it is very versatile, and has become synonymous with well-made and cheap thermal insulation.
Particularly on certain types of roofing, such as replacing old roofs, or removing asbestos-containing covers, the sandwich panel is the most indicated material on the market.
The advantages that a sandwich panel has are remarkable:
- Variable lengths up to 20 meters
- Weights ranging up to 10 cm and more for each need
- Wide range of colors and finishes
- Weather Resistance
- Lightness and ease of installation
- No maintenance
- Perfect adaptability for both large and small surfaces
Among the most widely used systems in the world of waterproofing are the bitumen coats.
There are various types for the most disparate applications, always based on bitumen; quality is distinguished in the distillation and armor products that are affected during the production phase in the factory, and that characterizes them, as it affects their efficiency and durability, provided it is applied by experienced and specialized personnel, with many years of experience, of our company.
Surely the flexibility with which they can be applied and the low price distinguishes a considerable advantage over other systems.
The characteristics that identify a quality of bitumen coats are certainly adequate resistance to deformation, traction, thermal excursions, weather.
On the other, the bitumen coats cannot be applied to all sub-bottoms.
The success in the application of the bitumen coats depends on the ability of the posers.
Synthetic coats differ from bitumen coats waterproofing systems due to their high flexibility in length, width and colors.
The most common coats are PVC (vinyl polychlour), TPO (flexible modified polyethylene polyethylene polyolefin), EVA (vaestomro), HDPE (high density polyethylene), EPDM (thermopolymers).
The PVC is distinguished by its increased workability and high plasticizer content, while the polyogon has a better ecological profile than PVC as it is fully recyclable and does not contain plasticizers.
These systems, which have been in place for years, have achieved almost total levels of reliability.
The main applications are:
- Waterproofing of flat, sub-horizontal covers, by mechanical fixing or under ballast
- Waterproofing of hanging gardens and planters
- Coverage under photovoltaic
- Cool-roof covers
- Waterproofing of swimming pools, lakes and ornamental basins
The main characteristics of synthetic coals can be summarized in the following:
- Resistant to micro-organisms
- High dimensional stability, thanks to the glass veiled armor
- Resistant to permanent UV exposure
- Resistant to all common environmental stresses
- Mechanical stress resistant
- Welded to hot air without the use of open flames
- Resistance to strong thermal excursions
- Wind load Resistance
- Resistance to rain, hail, snow and all other common weather events
The variable covers panel is the ideal solution for covering prefabricated structures at times and/or for the refurbishment of old roofs with curved concrete slabs and for the cover of curved structures in metal carpentry.
It can be used in sports, livestock, commercial, industrial and in large works.
The greatest advantage of the curved panel is to allow installers to make curved covers with panels that perfectly reflect the curvature of the roof.
Other advantages of the curved panel are:
- reduced laying time
- good walkability
- excellent weather resistance
The curved panel is available in steel or aluminum, with different thicknesses and with finishes of different colors depending on the architectural context in which it is to be placed.
We carry out interventions for the remediation of the asbestos cover and refurbishment of the new waterproofing with in all products such as, bitumen membranes, PVC, poliole, Greek sheets, in insulated panels and any type of cover that was considered useful, according to technical needs, according to client requirements, behind our advice from our technicians.
- Advice on laboratory tests in difractometry
- Aerial fibre monitoringdiseed in MOCF
- Safety and work plan for territorial ASL (local health care company)
- Full or batch removal complete with cover
- Disposal of asbestos waste in authorised landfill for “non-dangerous” and/or “dangerous” waste as a result of analysis
- Covers with the best technology and quality
- Mobile decontamination units